Prev: [FT] Shiptool - Kudos to Roger Burton West. Next: [GZG] Anyone there?

[GZG] [ADMIN] Looks live to me

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:47:24 -0600
Subject: [GZG] [ADMIN] Looks live to me

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: seidl
Subject: [ADMIN] Looks live to me
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:47:24 -0600
From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@ghost>

Looks like the lists are coming alive.

First, let me appologize for the 24 hour downtime.  The upgrades
happened a bit faster than I thought, and it took me a couple of tries
to get everything rebuilt.  But, now that we're back, there are lots
of pretty new features.

New features include html archives (see the headers for the URL), web
based sub/unsub, combining the digest and normal list in better ways.

As well, I'm in the process of building full searchable indexes for
the archives, so you'll be able to search the archives for stuff.
Don't expect this for a couple of days though (indexing 300,000+ email
messages takes a while).

As well, I'm hoping this will fix the problems that people ahve been
seeing since the end of June.  If you think you're on teh list and
still not getting this email ( ha ha ), let me know.

- -=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
- -=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl			   -Morrow
Quotes	   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy

Prev: [FT] Shiptool - Kudos to Roger Burton West. Next: [GZG] Anyone there?