Prev: RE: [FT] Random Scenario Cards Next: RE: [FT] Random Scenario Cards

Re: New Spikeys

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:22:15 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: New Spikeys

Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> írta:

> As for 15 mm troops: I think they would use some human-sized and
> shaped bioconstructs with ranged weaponry. Beside those alien and
> bug shaped constructs
>

> A friend of mine suggests this:
>
> Perhaps a composite of several spices that nature never intended
with
> bio-dart throwing weapons.......)

Well, they are using beam weaponry that is in certain way superior to
human designs (at least the ships). I presume they have something
similar in infantry portable version. Might as a special or heavy weapon

if not the standard.

I`m not sure about the bio-dart.

	      Greetings,

				Catinator

________
[freemail] extra 1GB-os postafiókkal, Önnek már van?
http://freemail.hu

Prev: RE: [FT] Random Scenario Cards Next: RE: [FT] Random Scenario Cards