Prev: Re: [DS] miniature sizes Next: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

Re: New Spikeys

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:37:21 EDT
Subject: Re: New Spikeys

In a message dated 7/12/2005 1:29:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
garnhamghast@fsmail.net writes:

Hi,
Just thought you might be interested to know that I've been sculpting
some
new Sa'vasku ships. So far there's a Battleship (possibly a SDN looking
at the
size) , something I've been thinking of as a troop ship and a biomass
fleet
tender. They are a lot more 3-D than the originals but still obviously
Sa'vasku. The exact classes and final aproval is up to Jon, of course.
I've  been
thinking of doing some little boarding pods as well (for the bio
marines).
Any requests while I've got the green stuff out? Bearing in mind  that
planet
killers will take a bit longer to sculpt  :)
Dave

How about skulpting a Shadow Dreadnought from Babylon 5?
or maybe a few other ships I been working on that I would liek to see in

molds
Vince

Prev: Re: [DS] miniature sizes Next: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II