Prev: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II Next: New Spikeys

Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

From: "Eric" <ericski@s...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:20:57 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

> That would be a great idea. I think that the pure genericness of the
> system might be a bit daunting to some, particullarly the "pick up and
> players".

I used to play Challenger (modern era 1/300) and the Army Lists were
invaluable, even for pick-up games.  The vehicle stats and C&C
organization were all predefined.  Just pick an era and a point value
and
you had a well defined force ready to go.  Great for pick-up games.

--
Eric (ericski@spro.net)

Prev: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II Next: New Spikeys