Prev: Re: ESU New class name Next: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

Re: ESU New class name

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:05:43 -0500
Subject: Re: ESU New class name

> The ESU would not name their ships after a deranged mystic with
> delusions of godhood.  But a Stalin-class ship is possible.

In a possible reaction to the creation of the Romanov Hegemony, there
are
voices in the ESU that seem bent on 'rehabilitating' the 'monk' in an
apparent effort to create a new homegrown covert, subversive element in
the
downfall of the monarchy in the first place.

I doubt seriously they will be successful enough to overcome opposition
in
the scholar community enough to get a bridge, much less than a class of
ships, so named, but stranger history revisions have happened.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: ESU New class name Next: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II