Prev: Re: [OT] Sheep in the news... Next: Re: White Wolf to charge game fees...

White Wolf to charge game fees...

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 21:09:43 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: White Wolf to charge game fees...

I make no claim if this is on topic or not...

White Wolf wants a fee to play it's game:

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/07/08/white_wolf_cuts_own_.html

Now, I could care *less* about White Wolf games, this is a very
disturbing idea.

If I have to have a copy of the rules for *every* player, even
the just trying out the game players, forget it.  I'm walking
away.

If I have to join the *fan club* to play a game with friends
or write a new senario (sp?) or design a new ship, I'm *running*
away.

Jon "play the game not the rules" Tuffey wouldn't do this.  That I know.

But, is this the future of the hobby?

Mike

Prev: Re: [OT] Sheep in the news... Next: Re: White Wolf to charge game fees...