Prev: RE: [OT] Sheep in the news... Next: RE: [OT] Sheep in the news...

RE: [OT] Sheep in the news...

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:28:59 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Sheep in the news...

> >Hoping you've forgotten?  I INITIATED it!  :-)
>
> I know--that's one of the details you should have been hoping I forgot

It's very seldom I get the opportunity like that.  Gotta relish in it,
on all sides.  :-)

> >Next year's Carnage con Queso, I'm bringing a squad of
> Edward Scissorhands
> wannabes....
>
> Ewe don't want to know what I'm bringing. <grin>

Bring it.  :-)

I'm still hunting reporters....  blew my chance last year....

Now, if it's a sheepish media crew.....  Then we're going to have
words......

:-)

Prev: RE: [OT] Sheep in the news... Next: RE: [OT] Sheep in the news...