Prev: Re: ScanFed & whither Sean? Next: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

RE: ScanFed & whither Sean?

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:50:48 -0500
Subject: RE: ScanFed & whither Sean?

> > After poking around on the web a bit, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker's
> > fingerprints seem to be all over ScanFed. He was doing the
> > masters for Brigades "Swiss Confederation" ships (which I assume
> > were intended as not-ScanFed), of which one of three is actually
> > available. He hasn't posted to the list since early 04. Anyone
> > know what happened to the father of ScanFed?
>
> I got an email from Sean a couple weeks back, he was on the US
> East coast on
> his way BACK to the Middle East.  He was in Afghanistan a couple years
ago,
> then came back, bought a house (he go married in a rush just before he
> shipped out the first time).	I have the email at home and I can
> let you all
> know more and how to get a hold of him later today.

OK, it was on 6/12 Schoon sent me an email saying "I'm on the east
coast,
preparing for another little trip to the middle east"

He can be contacted at schoon@gmail.com

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: ScanFed & whither Sean? Next: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??