Prev: Re: Official Japanese ships?? Next: Re: ScanFed & whither Sean?

Re: Official Japanese ships??

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:38:19 EDT
Subject: Re: Official Japanese ships??

In a message dated 7/6/2005 10:35:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
laserlight@quixnet.net writes:

Vince  said:
>I have had people inquiring to me designs for the IJN warships.  Has
any one played them recently and have any input for me on  them?

While we're about it...has anyone used the playtest designs for  the
Islamic Federation?
The UN? New Israelis?  OUDF?

Anybody?

I have done the UN and NI ships. Chris, as a matter of fact, I played
them
at GZG 2 years ago and I do like them. Played them here a couple times
as
well..

Prev: Re: Official Japanese ships?? Next: Re: ScanFed & whither Sean?