Prev: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard Next: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

Re: GZGers at Origins/ GZG-ECC IX Advertising/ etc.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:26:15 -0500
Subject: Re: GZGers at Origins/ GZG-ECC IX Advertising/ etc.

Pants:
Jolly jokers! It'd be a proper joke if I'd said ONLY the cap...

However, as I've been wearing the desert cammo pants the last two days,
no
one knows what my lower half looks like, anyway. Or so my friends always

claim...

Adverts:
Unfortunately, I'd left most of those at home, and one location has been
black hole for posts, but there's a table that's close to the entrance
that's kept it's sheet, so crossed fingers. I'd probably have done
better
making up sheets of business card-sized images, as there's no real
post-able board. I knew this, but need to make a real, as opposed to
mental, note for next time.

PP: F:
Ray was shocked to know he had such a favorable rep; he claimed he was
going right out to get that changed. ;->=

The mass damage rolls did alleviate some of my concerns about the
threshold checks of the system, but that breaks down a bit when you've
batteries bearing on different arcs, and which battery goes down is
important. I still think color-coordinate dice is the way to go, but for

the big ships, it's a trip to the dollar store for the buckets you'd
need.

Rumor has it the attendance is down; I'd say vendor attendance is.
However, maybe it'll make for better Sunday 'Fire Sales'...

The_Beast (On the front lines, over, out)

Prev: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard Next: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard