Prev: Re: GZGers At Origins Next: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 09:45:03 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

John Lerchey wrote:

>That may be... that anyone can do it.	But from what I've seen, your
>designs are really top notch.	I love the new ESU ships.  I don't have
>any, and won't likely, but I do love 'em. :)

...except that the new *ESU* ships aren't mine <g> I did the new *OUDF*
ships (and the new ESU *fighters*), but the bigger ESU ships are Jon's
own
creations.

/Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: GZGers At Origins Next: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard