Prev: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ships....!

Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:49:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

When will the pics of the walkers be on the website?

Oh, and for what it's worth, I've seen the Alien Xenomorphs and Bounty
Hunters that Tom Pope sculpted.  They are REALLY nice.

Finally, Jon, thank you for making the engineering conversion packs!
Makes my life much easier. :)

John

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> To add to this week's FT starship releases, we now have the following
new
> additions to a couple of other ranges....
>
> DIRTSIDE (DSM and DF Code) 6mm ranges:
>
> DF-W01	"Stalker" Light Scout Combat Walker (small walker, about
20mm tall) -
> pack of 3.
> DF-W02	"Talon" Light Attack Combat Walker (small walker with
turret, about
> 20mm tall) - pack of 3.
>
> DF-X01	Alien Xenomorphs and Alien Bounty Hunters - 10 of each
(20
> figures in total), beautifully sculpted in 6mm by Tom Pope.
>
> DSM-147	Engineering and recovery vehicle accessory parts pack -
contains
> assorted dozer blades, crane jibs and excavator buckets, to convert
most 6mm
> tank chassis (ours or other makes) into recovery or combat engineer
vehicles!

> All the above DSM and DF packs are 2.50 GBP each.
>
> Plus... our first new GC (Gentlemens' Collectables) figure for some
time!
> Following a long hiatus, we are finally getting back to some new GC
releases,
> and the first of them is OUT NOW:
> Jolly pervy as usual, strictly for over-18 customers only!
>
> GC-44 Girl in fetish boots and rubber basque, hands manacled to
spreader
> bar.	 2.00 GBP.
>
> More new GCs to come soon, any requests/suggestions welcome (by
off-list
> email if you don't want your particular "likes" spread across public
mailing
> lists...... <GRIN>)
>
> Oh, and just one more.... some time ago we did a trial figure (in
response to
> a particular customer request) of a very "St. Trinian's" style
schoolgirl in
> full charge, with straw boater and combat hockey stick! We've not
actually
> put her in the lists until now, but at long last here she is:
>
> SCH-01	Sixth-Former attacking with hockey stick
1.00 GBP.