Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:36:06 -0400
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Don M wrote:
>>>  :-P~~~
>>> phthththththththt
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> Mk
>>>

>> Bravo, sir! A devastating argument that demolishes his position!
Surely,
>> he will not be able to show his face in these parts again!
>>
>> Eh? No, techically, he never could show his face.

Damo, far left, profile shot:
http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8/AAR/gallery/Han/WeightOfCommand-2
1.html

Damo, center at table, straight on:
http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8/AAR/gallery/Han/WeightOfCommand-2
9.html

Damo, dark shirt right of center (other profile ;-) :
http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc7/pictures/Terminator4/101_0146.htm

>> And, yes, I will
>> refrain from calling you 'Shirley'...
>>
>> The_Beast
>
> Indeed eloquent however, Bill the Cat is seeking redress for copyright

> infringement......)

IIRC, Bill the Cat used capital "P" for "Phthththt", whereas I am
using lower-case "p".

:-)

Mk

Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)