Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:26:49 EDT
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

In a message dated 6/29/2005 7:48:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kochte@stsci.edu writes:

>  LOL
> you managed to successfully destroy all the local asteroids in my
game
> at ECC last year... Damn anoying rocks in space, their just as  bad as

> the stinking humans huh?

Asteroids don't fire back. And	they weren't dodging/evading. ;-)

> Not to mention your partner  warping in 2" from the ESU Battlecruiser
> fleet...

That was  outside my control.
Yeah, but it was still very sweet location....

Mk

Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)