Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:52:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Opinion: Not to deride the intent, but the result
really does not change the original statement I
presented earlier.   The only thing that may change
is the duration of the game, not the outcome.
(If you look from my point of view.)

Bye for now,
John L.

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> This is unofficial and I don't know whether anyone
> has actually playtested
> it:
>    If a Stinger or Spicule attempts to use more than
> 4 power points in a
> single turn, it must check for burn-out BEFORE it
> fires. If the system
> fails the burn-out check it is damaged just as if it
> had lost a threshold
> check, the power allocated to it is lost and it may
> not fire again until it
> has been repaired (using the normal SV damage
> control rules).
> Power used:	  Burn-out on a d6 roll of:
> 0-4		  No burn-out possible
> 5-8		  5+
> 9-16		  4+
> 17-32 	  3+
> 33+		  2+

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings