Prev: ATTN: Vince Johnston Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:21:18 EDT
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

In a message dated 6/28/2005 9:50:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
laserlight@quixnet.net writes:

>The  same could be said for the reverse. Maybe the reason you can't
defeat the  Spikies is you are locked into one set of tactics

Are you playing by  the original FB2 rules or revised rules for SV?

I have played both versions of the "Spikies" I lasted longer against
them  in
the original FB2 rules then I did in their "optional" revised variant. I

played 4 games with each set of rules and I prefer the original. The
only thing
I see wrong is their point values might be a bit low. I personally think
if
you  adjust their point values they might be more playable. This is
something I
am  currently game testing. I have adjusted offensive weapons by "4"
instead
of the	normal "3". In 2 games so far, they have turned out more
balancing.
Less ships  for the "Spikies" but able to handle themselves better in
the right
hands.

Prev: ATTN: Vince Johnston Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)