Prev: RE: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:57:47 -0400
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

The same could be said for the reverse. Maybe the reason you can't
defeat the Spikies is you are locked into one set of tactics and are
playing the Spikies game. Whenever you start pointing out that not
all gamers are competent realize YOU may be the one displaying the
lack of competence.

I have more problems with Kr'vak than Spikies, but then I play FSE
and the Kr'vak dodge my SMs and ignore my shields.

Roger Books