Prev: Re: Savasku ships Next: GZG-ECC IX Advertising

Japanese katana heavy fighter

From: Andy Skinner <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:00:21 -0400
Subject: Japanese katana heavy fighter

I was thinking of using other fighters for my Japanese fleet (maybe the
NI light
fighters and some other (NSL?) heavies), but I'm thinking I like the
ones I have
more than I used to.

I'm not sure which way is up on the katana.  I know, I could put them
whichever
way I like best.  But I'd like to know which way they're supposed to be.

Are the things sticking out from the wings and going back to the tail
supposed to be
underneath the wings, or on top?  I can't find any pictures.

andy

Prev: Re: Savasku ships Next: GZG-ECC IX Advertising