Prev: Re: Power Projection: Escort Next: Re: Quality in FT III

Re: Quality in FT III

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:51:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Quality in FT III

From: Michael Robert Blair
>However it is done quality would be a nice thing

see my post titled "Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT]" [etc] from
yesterday evening.

>A silly question but do with have to stick with the D6
or is there any reason not to go down the FMA road?
> It would mean a few more years delay though.

I have started working on "Completely Unofficial FMA Fleet", which I'll
post when it is less incomplete

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Power Projection: Escort Next: Re: Quality in FT III