Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions) Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on

Re: ping

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:22:27 +0100
Subject: Re: ping

Paul Owen wrote:
> Ping, ping

< On board the CFS Wasp>

Sensor Tech: Sir! Receiving an unidentified active sensor ping!

Captain: Weapons! Launch ready AKVs bracketed on that tract.
	Helm commence low energy evasive thrusts tending to port
	while maintaining current course. Sensors, bring active arrays
	up to low intercept levels. And tell me when the AKVs start
	transmitting data... We gotta put a name on that source.

Evyn

"Scientia Est Potentia"

http://ceecom.net

Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions) Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on