Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions) Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:16:58 -0500
Subject: RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

The CH, on the other hand, is using ECM and is trying to evade as
well; the CH owner adds up whatever values these give him, and must
roll equal or less than this total to break the lock; as the BB
player is dedicating TWO FCs to the task, the CH player must roll TWO
dice and must succeed with BOTH in order to prevent the BB getting a
firing solution.....

I think I kind of like this.... what does everyone else think?

-----

I like.

D.