Prev: RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions) Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

From: tsarith@i...
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:57:18 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

I missed the initial post on this.  COuld someone please email it to me?

--
Peter Engebos				T'sarith Degaalth
tsarith@io.com				http://www.io.com/~tsarith

   "Here at Ortillery Command we have at our diposal hundred megawatt
laser
beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people
say
  we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his SMITE
button
			 for our fire control system"