Prev: RE: [SG] Starship troopers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] ESU Shipyard Update and more help with names...

Re: Decals

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:11:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Decals

Tim Jones wrote:
> I think some pictures would actually make me buy these on spec - as it
> is i have no idea how good they are, how many on each sheet or what
> size until someone on the list reviews them - any more information on
> them would be gratefully received.

I don't have any of my sheets with me, so I can't tell you how many are
on a sheet, etc, but I have used the Decals Express decals on a variety
of minis and have been fairly satisfied with them.

I could try digging up one of my sheets tonite and scan it in tomorrow
for you to see if you'd like.

Mk

Prev: RE: [SG] Starship troopers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] ESU Shipyard Update and more help with names...