Prev: Re: Was at the Toy store and Next: RE: Was at the Toy store and

RE: Was at the Toy store and

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:40:36 -0500
Subject: RE: Was at the Toy store and

> > I discovered the Johnny Lighting is doing a # of Star Trek
> > Ships, about double the size of the the Micro Machine Scale.
> >
> > Just thought I put it out there for anyone looking for
> > Star Trek ships

> I've seen 'em flogged on eBay; even picked up an Enterprise(NX).
> I'd bid on
> some other items, so it wasn't extra postage, and the price was ok to
me.

> I was wondering what these are going for in the shop? I haven't
noticed
> them locally.

The first wave of 6 ships was released months ago (Classic Enterprise,
Klingon D7, Romulan BOP, Reliant, NX-01, Classic shuttle).  Wave 2 (in
the
blisters with the red card back) were released about a month ago and
include
many of the ships from wave 1 but battle damaged versions (BD Classic
Enterprise, BD Reliant, BD NX-01, Cloaked Klingon D7 - clear plastic,
Movie
Enterprise, and BD Movie Enterprise.)
http://www.playingmantis.com/jl/products_details.php?productid=395

Scale of these ships are not always consistant as they were made to fit
into
the blister.

Waves 3 and 4 will show up in 2006.

I have found Wave 1 ships at Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, and Media Play but I
have't seen any Wave 2 ships yet

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: Was at the Toy store and Next: RE: Was at the Toy store and