Prev: [FT]Re: [SGII] An observation upon Star Wars, Episode III Next: Re: [FT] Battletech flight bases?

[FT] Battletech flight bases?

From: Andy Skinner <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:02:18 -0400
Subject: [FT] Battletech flight bases?

Has anyone used Battletech flight bases on their GZG ships?

My son and I were gluing bases last night, and started with
the smaller ones.  Didn't take long for us to start snapping off
the pins on top of the pegs.

I had a pack of Battletech flight bases, and tried one on a
destroyer.  I like the way it looks, with the thin rod.  The base
is metal, so will work for all the smaller ships.  (I'll need
bigger bases for the larger ones.)  And I can snip the rod (a
stiff wire) to change the heights of ships.

Has anyone had experience with these things for
spaceships?  Seems it wouldn't be quite as easy to grab by
the "peg", since it is so thin, and the base is fairly flat.  But
I'm thinking of snapping off all the ships I did already and
moving them over to these.  Hope I can find some more!

andy

Prev: [FT]Re: [SGII] An observation upon Star Wars, Episode III Next: Re: [FT] Battletech flight bases?