Prev: Re: [DSII] Sinking hover tanks Next: Re: [DSII] Sinking hover tanks

Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:03:54 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

Allan Goodall wrote:

>>>I think we've pretty much accepted that BDS will not happen until
>>>after the release of SG3.
>>But see http://www.hyperbear.com/sg2/sg2-bds.html for a start
>
>Yes, I found Jon's statement on the state of BDS to be quite strange,
too. :-)

>I know there are some Kra'vak SG2 rules floating about.

There are at least three different such sets, probably more.

>It wouldn't take _that_ much to whip them into shape, really.

Er... no comment :-/

>The Sa'Vasku would be the real bear, but I know the playtest list has
some
>ideas on how to handle them.

Some very vague ideas, but nothing even remotely similar to a consensus
:-/

However, IMO the main problem is this: DS3 will happen. SG3 will
probably
happen too, eventually. Should Jon write BDS for DS2 and SG2, or should
he
wait for DS3 or SG3?

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [DSII] Sinking hover tanks Next: Re: [DSII] Sinking hover tanks