Prev: RE: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!! Next: Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

RE: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

From: Andy Skinner <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:11:52 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

While we're bugging folks, here's my bug:

I bought a mega fleet of the Japanese ships.  I've heard the
playtests for those will be available soon, and would like to
see them.  Of course, I promised my wife that I wouldn't
paint my spaceships until I finished her Valentine's Day
present (fixing up the fireplace in the living room)...

If someone in the know thinks these are more like some
existing fleet than others, I'd like to know about that.  I don't
mind using proxy stats.

thanks,
andy