Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn

Re: CNN.com - Report: Air Force seeks Bush nod for space weapons - May 18, 2...

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 23:06:50 EDT
Subject: Re: CNN.com - Report: Air Force seeks Bush nod for space weapons - May 18, 2...

In a message dated 5/19/05 12:25:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
yh728@victoria.tc.ca writes:

<snip>

Good 'ol George W. "Treaty? What Treaty"  Bush.

Avoiding further  politics,

Brian.
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Oh no you don't "hit and run..."

Either don't "hit" or stay and act like a man.	The former  would be
better
but since you chose NOT to do the proper thing to avoid the  dreaded "P"
word
then I will reply.  At least you didn't work the "R" word  in too.

Only ONLINE comment is that ALL countries have a history of  abandoning
treaties when the perception that it is counter to their higher
national
priorities/desires/greeds.

And "sometimes sooner," or so my Cherokee Grandmother used to  say.

Feel free to reply off list.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn