Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Tim Jones <drkanukie@g...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:52:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

> You need the main catalogue file itself, plus the "2002 4-page
> update", plus whatever is the latest dated update sheet - currently
> Feb 2005.

I missed the 2005 update as its on the splash page but not the
download section or home page which are th two places I would look for
it.

from a marketing perspective its kinda lost on the splash page as most
people will click through who have been there before and there is no
obvious nav back to it from the main site.

2005 update is not in the downloads section where i would go to find
it that just has

UPDATES

Gentlemens Collectibles Flyer
August 4th Update
Victorians, Stargrunt & Full Thrust Download

2001 PAND Leaflet
Pandamonium Anime Figures Download

which all looks old and out of date (going by the titles)

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download