Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:02:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Tony Finan, who was surprised to find out that his 32 points of cheese
won and my 70 points did not, wailed:
>   And I wound up running Carnage Con Queso how again?? Because of
who?  (Ok,
> there were two of you involved in that part)

I'm going to place the blame squarely on the guilty parties: you and
Beth.  If you hadn't had so many points, you wouldn't have been in
second place, and therefore wouldn't have been in first place after
Adrian applied the "uses the Force" penalty.  If Beth hadn't handed
over her cheese to me, I wouldn't have gotten nearly so many points.
She'll claim that I used the Force to persuade her, but she doesn't
have any witnesses who could confirm that.  Not any reliable
witnesses, anyway.  No, Tony, you're not a reliable witness.  No, Doug
"MegaCheddar Zombie Squad" Perrin isn't reliable either (Doug, before
you argue about this, I'll just say "puppies").

When Adrian and I were talking in December about my squad, I
recommended that he give me a pre-emptive VP penalty, since "uses the
Force" is highly cheesy (although there are no reliable witnesses that
I did any such thing). And I really, truly, honestly wasn't trying to
win, because after all, would you *really* want me to run both con
Queso *and* FMA Sheep?	Back to back?

At the end of the game Adrian, who must've been suffering from
temporary insanity and will probably deny any recollection of these
events, did ask me if I really wanted to take the 50pt penalty or not.
So I said "Remind me, who's the runner up?", and he said "Tony's in
second place", and suddenly a bright light shone and the stars
aligned, and a voice spake from the heavens, saying "Sure, penalty, do
it!"  As I think you will concede that I'm not likely to be related to
a Voice From On High, obviously this was not in any way my fault.

But if it makes you feel better, I'm willing to sign up as a player in
next year's con Queso. That *does* make you feel better....doesn't it?
;-)

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep