Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:24:32 +0100
Subject: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

>  >http://www.gtns.net/gzgstore/
>
>I also notice the catalog to download here is from 2002 (3 years old)
>is there a 2005 version? or a latest UPDATE (they used to be sent out
>by email)

That's because we haven't done a full new catalogue since 2002; we do
regularly issue update sheets to add all the new items, and I try to
get these to Paul Owen to put up as PDFs as soon as I can - the
latest one (Feb 2005, which covers almost everything except the new
ESU ships and the latest couple of 15mm releases) should be up on the
downloads page.

Replacing the complete catalogue would be a major job that I don't
have time to do right now, and since the existing version is still
valid (prices have not altered) it is a fairly low-priority task.
Eventually we'll get one done, but until then we'll simply keep
issuing updates to keep everything current.

Yes, therel used to be a mailing list for latest updates, but I think
the file got lost in a system crash some while ago - Paul, any chance
of re-instating this so that folks can sign up for it again?

Jon (GZG)