Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Debian User <andy@c...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:51:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

In message <20050510082416.32BCCCA08B@ws7-4.us4.outblaze.com>, "Andreas
Udby" w
rites:

> ...written in MS Excel, and there are a few others floating around the
Web.
> Including one that you use right through your web browser, if I
recall.

Yeah, mine at http://www.cowell.org/~andy/min/ds2/ should be back up
soon...I had a disk get corrupt, no backups, etc...etc...sob, sob.  I
got off pretty easy, all things considered, though.

--
"Tolerance of criminality leads to more crime; tolerance of terrorism
leads to more terrorism; efforts to appear defenseless lead to war."

Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep