Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: "Tony Finan" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:39:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

> I generally don't annihilate the players.  I merely provide the tools,
> and they're quite eager to cooperate.  I've though about putting in a
> device with a button marked "Push Here To Destroy The World" and see
> whether we get through two complete turns without someone pushing it.
> If we do, it's probably because the players are busy shooting each
> other over the honor of being first to push it.

  Or in my case, a book labeled "Don't Read This!"

Tony Finan
Chairman - Philcon 2005
"Somewhere across the water, They're storming palace gates, Scared of
the
moth/flame metaphor,
We fall asleep and wait, Singing for a future but, The chorus comes too
late
Because they'll tell you, Don't try this at home"

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16