Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:23:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

>>Adrian, who is a devious, blackhearted, cunning scoundrel the likes of
>which I have seldom seen, pulls out an envelope marked "For Emergency
>Use Only" and hands it to me.

By the way, Adrian, I don't want you to feel that you are unusually
likely
to be a target of the GM next year.  After all, you have enough
nightmares
after running Carnage con Mutton.
I will, however, point out that TomB wasn't even in the game for FMA
Sheep
II, and look what happened to him.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16