Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:13:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

I'll have to see if I can get the video camera hooked up to the TV
tuner card... I can't promise the greatest footage, but I've actually
got the infamouse certificate on tape... including the presentation...
I was just watching it a few nights ago in fact.....

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep