Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:02:42 EDT
Subject: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

cjmcneilcanada@hotmail.com writes:

I came across a copy of the "Dirtside" rules online last week while
surfin
Full Thrust links. It was the official rule set and was a free PDF
download.
I was at work at the time however and somehow forgot to email  myself
the
link. Now try as I might I can't seem to track down the site  that had
this
copy of the rules. Does anyone know this site by chance, and  can post
the
link here for me?

On the GZG  web store site, _http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/_
(http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/)

Also are the Star Grunt rules still available for purchase? and  if so,
where
about can I order a copy online?

Uh, same place.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download