Prev: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: "Tony Finan" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 12:19:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

   Ahhh...the beautiful reporter was negotiating with the natives to
have
them ally themselves with Germany, and maybe have the remaining stupid
British players put to a slow and agonizing death. Its not the
reporter's
fault that the sailor was convinced to pick her up at the expense of
other
players lives.
    I think I see a trend here. Chris gives Tony a character, Tony uses
it
to attempt to destroy everyone in a very painful and showy manner....

Tony Finan
Chairman - Philcon 2005
"Somewhere across the water, They're storming palace gates, Scared of
the
moth/flame metaphor,
We fall asleep and wait, Singing for a future but, The chorus comes too
late
Because they'll tell you, Don't try this at home"