Prev: revised drive idea was: [FT] Agility Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships - special deal available!

Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships - special deal available!

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 20:33:51 +0200
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships - special deal available!

Jon wrote:

>A special deal pack of the NEW STYLE ESU STARSHIPS is now up on our
>webstore (www.gzg.com) - a Mega-Fleet-Sized pack, around 60 GBP worth
of
>ships for just 50 GBP (or even cheaper to non-EU customers after VAT
>deduction....).
>
>The deal pack contains 1 x FT242 NEW SDN, 1 x FT244 NEW CVH, 6 full
groups
>of the new fighters (3 x FT231 Lights and 3 x FT251 Heavies)

So when are we going to get pictures of the new fighters? I know what
the
FT231 looks like, but I'm still curious about which one you're using for

the FT251! :-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: revised drive idea was: [FT] Agility Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships - special deal available!