Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool Next: Re: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

Re: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 13:58:54 +0100
Subject: Re: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 07:50:05AM -0500, Doug Evans wrote:

>Is that really naughty? Fair number of folks do it here, and as long as
>person's keeping track of a thread, saves having to scroll down long
>strings of posts.

So does trimming the material that's not relevant to your reply. We do
after all have a reliable mailing list, so it's not necessary to include
every single previous message in your response - the messages are
already available to every subscriber. (Excessive quoting also wastes
bandwidth, and email archive space.)

Roger

Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool Next: Re: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool