Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

[LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 07:50:05 -0500
Subject: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

***
Apologies for top-posting in previous message- feeling a bit sleep
deprived
today. Structure corrected in this posting, and I will try to be more
careful in future.
***

Is that really naughty? Fair number of folks do it here, and as long as
person's keeping track of a thread, saves having to scroll down long
strings of posts. I'm just not on many other lists, so may not be up on
etiquette...

Or netiquette, if you prefer. That's passe', right?

I'd have to say the 'condense' lobby is stronger in these parts, in
spite
of the occasional contextual anomalies.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool