Prev: Re: generic rules for contradictory universes Next: RE: Limiting number of fighters per target - was RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 20:54:23 +0100
Subject: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

On 1 May 2005, at 11:38, Oerjan Ariander wrote:

> Speaking of which: Dom, would it be possible to get those 12 extra
> small escorts *without* buying the entire PP:E set? Eg., by including
> them in the PP:Fleet Book you've talked about elsewhere...?

At the moment, that would depend on size of the new book and how Andy
feels about duplicating the material. One of the ships is on the
website in the errata for PP:Lite.

If it came to a choice between new material and reprinting then my call
would be for new material. In reality, the new book (Power Projection:
Reinforcements being the working title) should give a lot more options
for PP:E and PP:F, as it is at least 30 new ships of all sizes
(including the High Guard designs). Will probably be a lot more than
that, as I want to include a fair few merchants etc.

I'll bear in mind that what you've asked here when it gets to the final
book. I'm guessing it'll be around the same size as PP:F by the time we
finish.

Cheers,

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
  "Reality, is something that you rise above..
We don't see things as they are,  we see them
as we are."    Rich - Marillion - .com