Prev: Re: Yet another solution to the Fighter Problem Next: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

VC given to Brit Warrior driver for actions in Iraq

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:45:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: VC given to Brit Warrior driver for actions in Iraq

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1441055,00.html

This isn't just the pathetic retelling you get from one line news
summaries. This is the
citation in full. It is quite a read. When I read the media blurbs, I
thought "Have they
dropped the standards for the VC? Doesn't seem quite worthy...." but
after reading the
citation, I have no doubts - he earned his medal the hard way.

Prev: Re: Yet another solution to the Fighter Problem Next: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada