Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: [LONG] Unified Fighter Proposal UFP Lite

Re: [OT] Digital Camera

From: J L Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Digital Camera

--- damosan@comcast.net wrote:
> So my question to your listers with digitals: I need a DC which is
> capable of taking close ups but doesn't cost and arm and a leg.
> Suggestions?

Nikon has a good range of 4-6 megapixel cameras in the $250-$350 range.

For shooting minis and games, you can get a little tripod (8"-12") for
$30-$50.  This is the kind that you set on a table, rather than a full
size one.

Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: [LONG] Unified Fighter Proposal UFP Lite