Prev: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:19:32 -0600
Subject: RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada

I also believe that the fighters, while not able to directly kill a SD
were able to knock out a shield generator and leave it vulnerable to
attack from the Rebel capital ships.

So perhaps in this case they were acting more like a needle beam,
capable of bypassing the normal defenses and attacking a specific ship
system.

Also the implication that the fighters could draw fire away from the
Rebel fleet implies that the SD's had weapons that weren't just
anti-fighter specific, but more along the lines of dual-purpose Class
1's.

--Binhan