Prev: Re: Fighters was -RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: [OT] Digital Camera

[OT] Digital Camera

From: damosan@c...
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:03:07 +0000
Subject: [OT] Digital Camera

I'll be running a few demo games over the course of the next few months
and one of the stipulations is that I take photos of the games.

No biggy...so I need a digital camera which is better than the PoS that
I presently have which is fine and dandy for "regular" pics but really
stinks on close ups.

So my question to your listers with digitals: I need a DC which is
capable of taking close ups but doesn't cost and arm and a leg.
Suggestions?

--
Damo

Prev: Re: Fighters was -RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: [OT] Digital Camera