Prev: RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Looking at making "modular" fighters

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:04:41 EDT
Subject: Looking at making "modular" fighters

Hi all,

I'm back..     Still working on my "Omni/Modular" fighters, which will
allow
a single fighter type to reconfig either off the battle board, or during
if
the game goes long enough.

I started using Jared Noble's Webapage
http://www.alaska.net/%7Ejnoble/FT/FT_mod_ftrs.html, as my base line
with a few suggestion from Jerry Cantrill,
That he gave here in the list.

And went to the Weapons & Defense Archives - Fighters.	 At some of the
canon
types.
New frame Type:   Cost	 Eff
Light			       -.5	   0

Does anyone Know what the Rules are for "Large Fighters"..   IE how many
per
Squadron?   I'm assuming that U don't 6 get   of these for the price....

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Prev: RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada