Prev: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:07:19 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 10:00:40AM -0400, Flak Magnet wrote:
>Woah, that's a thread I started back in February... Can't believe
that's
> still getting attention.

I still reckon FT has a far superior movement system. The SX weapons
are nice, but primarily because you can fine-tune them - when it comes
down to it they all come out as "roll a bunch of dice to hit, then to
penetrate shields, then to damage". You don't get configurable
placed-marker ordnance or much of the other interesting stuff.

>Hopefully I don't get cast out from this list for heresy!  *grin*

'Course not, as long as you keep your tithes up. Do you have the new
ESU miniatures yet?

Prev: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada