Prev: Re: Old Kits - Was: RE: Some Ebay items.... Next: Re: Help! ISO a photograph of 25mm Diemos and Phobos Hover Tanks (or worst case, 1/300th)

Help! ISO a photograph of 25mm Diemos and Phobos Hover Tanks (or worst case, 1/300th)

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 00:17:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Help! ISO a photograph of 25mm Diemos and Phobos Hover Tanks (or worst case, 1/300th)

Hi group,

Someone out there must have a Diemos or a Phobos picture! Or maybe
someone can at least
give me capsular descriptions of one vs. the other. I'm particularly
interested in the
Hover Tank variant (I'll take pics of the 1/300th versions if I can't
get 25mm versions).
I have an opportunity to buy these, but I don't like buying stuff sight
unseen. And I own
one of either the Phobos or Diemos, but obviously it isn't in original
packaging, so I
have no idea which it is.

Any description (if no picture) could include the following:
What are the weapons and how are they mounted? (Particularly, I hate
S-tank like
fixed-hull weaponry for MBTs, so I try to avoid it)

Anyway, any help appreciated. You can email me at kaladorn at gmail dot
com or kaladorn at
magma dot ca.

Merci Buckets, folks.

Tomb