Prev: RE: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles Next: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles

RE: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:58:25 -0500
Subject: RE: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on - 25mm Stargrunt Vehicles

***
In my limited experience selling to Americans on eBay, cashing cheques
in US funds is relatively easy (at least at my bank (CIBC/PC)).  I drop
them in the ATM as a deposit, giving the face value dollar value, and
the bank gives a credit a few days later to cover the exchange rate.
***

My experience with trading from this side of the border, but some
merchants
seem to have issues, and I think it's best we hear from Alex.

***
The only payment from an American I couldn't cash was a domestic money
order (green and yellow ?); it pretty much has to be an international
money order (pink, I believe).
***

Which is printed quite clearly on the green MO, by the way. We 'mericans
can be SOOOO thick. ;->=

Still, a few Canadians seem to be able to handle 'em; I'm assuming close
the border, and able to 'step' across. Or have associates in the US.

Lastly, a reminder that I'm one of the fellows that voice unbridled
admiration for Jon's speed in deliveries, and quality of product. I've
only
had issues with funds transfers, and am perfectly willing to admit it's
personal problem.

***
Look at felcongames.com. I got a pile a year ago. Not much left
though.
***

Maybe feltongames.com? Looks like they only have a few bits of
DSII-sized
items left.

The_Beast