Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:58:19 EDT
Subject: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on

In a message dated 4/19/05 6:28:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
frits@kuijlman.net writes:

Indy  wrote:
> Yeah, what Fritz said. The second-hand stuff I've seen I  haven't been

Frits, not Fritz! Dutch vs. German. Grumble, grumble,  grumble...
F.

--
Frits Kuijlman		frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The  Netherlands

I understand, I got the "Wilson doesn't sound  Mexican/Latino/Hispanic"
or
"You don't look Mexican" thing a lot growing up in  Los Angeles,
California, and
having Mexican Tia and cousins - but  Aniba is a Spanish surname.  My
Mom was
Spanish/Scots/Dutch/German-Jew	mix, mostly Spanish.  Maybe if I had my
father's swarthy skin tones  (Cherokee-Irish-French) I wouldn't have
heard it so
much.  Frits with a "S"  - Dutch.  I'll try and keep that in mind.  And
not typo
the close-by  "z" when I reach for an "s".

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on Next: Re: Some Ebay items I (apparently only) am bidding on